Coplastix products from Ashbrook Simon-Hartley are the performance leaders in flow control equipment.
Proven by decades of dependable performance in a wide variety of applications, Ashbrook Simon-Hartley Coplastix® sluice gates, stop gates and logs, and flap valves offer significant benefits above and beyond similar cast iron and stainless steel products.
When used in the fabrication of a number of products including sluice gates, stop gates and logs, and flap valves.
Coplastix offers numerous advantages...
- Coplastix is lighter, weighing as little as 20% of similar cast iron products. The friction coefficient of Coplastix is only 10% of that of conventional metalto-metal faces. These two factors combine to make Coplastix products significantly easier to operate manually or they require smaller, less expensive actuators
- All Coplastix products are much easier to install than cast iron
- Coplastix products are exceptionally water tight and exceed AWWA requirements
- Coplastix products are corrosion free and resistant to chemicals and petroleum products
- Coplastix products feature smooth surfaces that resist marine growth and are easily cleaned
- Coplastix is extremely durable
- Coplastix products do not experience problems related to thermal expansion
- Coplastix products may be confidently used for ambient temperatures ranging from -45ºC to +80ºC
- Coplastix is totally unlike plastic or fiberglass, in fact, it is rated as Class I fire resistant
- Coplastix products are backed by decades of dependable performance
Coplastix® Flow Control Products